Q3 Performance Update including Year-to-Date Results and 4th Quarter Outlook.October 16, 2016
Out of respect for everyone’s time and interest, I’ve included a quick “executive” summary below and also front loaded the video with the key numbers. Those wanting a little more detail can stick around for the whole video. My market outlook for the remainder of the year and early 2017 begins at 9:15 in the video. You may use the video player controls to skip ahead.
- 3/6 Portfolios beating their benchmarks.
- 2/6 portfolios beating the market.
- All portfolios positive, 5/6 with good relative performance.
- Market Income continues to shine.
- Earnings in Pharmaceuticals/Healthcare may be setting up those sectors for a post election cycle rally if the broader market earnings strengthen, as currently anticipated.
- It’s make or break for earnings this quarter. This is likely to have ramifications for the market.
- We may have entered a corrective phase on 10/11/2016. Absent recession or a fall in earnings, this should be viewed as a buying opportunity.
- Impact of election uncertain.
Please share with a friend that can benefit from this information. Share buttons at the bottom of the page for your convenience.
To Smarter Investing,
ACI Wealth Advisors, LLC.
Process Portfolios, LLC.